Friday 23 August 2013

Push Pull Grind White Tank Top

white tank top

Wear this comfortable Push Pull Grind White Tank Top when going to the gym for a workout but for me  I would definitely use this on my regular run. The cool design and color would surely turn pedestrians head while I run.

 Made of quality material and can withstand frequent use, that is what most active people love, durability on their exercise gears. So easy to hand wash after use.Just soak,wash,rinse and dry. No need to use your washing machine.


1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to read all of these details about this tank top. It is not easy to find such high quality stuff on up budget all the time. Recently, I was looking for summer friendly sports bra and there was a sale on Nike’s stuff so I couldn't resist myself and purchased two pieces at once.

    ReplyDelete