Friday, 28 March 2014

Finding A Cure and Raising Awareness for Epilepsy

Epilepsy is a condition, not a disease, that affects an estimated 2.5 million Americans. 

About 125,000 new cases of epilepsy are diagnosed each year. Anyone can develop epilepsy at any age, but 70 percent of all cases are in adults over the age of 18.

 The causes of epilepsy can't be identified in 70 percent of all cases — the remaining 30 percent are most frequently caused by head injuries, strokes, brain tumors, infections such as meningitis, lead poisoning or injury during childbirth.

Help  raise awareness by going to this link 

Buy a shirt for yourself ,friends and love ones to help find a cure for this condition.

Don't forget to share and tweet this post. 

Thank you for helping out!

Check out this video.


  1. I shared on Facebook, Pinned & Tweeted :)

  2. This is a great cause! I tweeted. When my son was a toddler he was epileptic and had severe seizures that lasted so long he was in the PICU. He outgrew it and has not had any seizures since he was about three but it is a very scary condition.